The department offers two major programs. COMP is our general undergraduate degree program. It provides a broad education in all core areas of Computer Science, while allowing students the flexibility to pursue individual interests in higher-level areas. COSC is a special program catered only to students wishing to double-major with other degrees. Thus, it offers more flexibility in fulfilling the requirements. Additionally, we offer interdisciplinary joint programs with other departments. For details on all of these programs, please refer to the links below.
- BEng in Computer Science (COMP)
- BSc in Computer Science (COSC)
- BEng in Computer Engineering (CPEG)
- BSc in Data Science and Technology (DSCT)
- BSc in Risk Management and Business Intelligence (RMBI)
- Dual Degree Program in Technology and Management
- BEng in Computer Science and BBA in General Business Management (COGBM)
- BEng in Computer Engineering and BBA in General Business Management (CPGBM)
- Additional Major(s)
Students of the Department of Computer Science and Engineering can enrol in various minor programs. Typically, each minor program requires students to complete 18 credits from a list of courses.
To graduate with a minor program, students must declare their intention and complete Form RR-37 (Declaration / Withdrawal of Undergraduate Minor Program) to enroll in the minor program. For registration procedure and schedule, please refer to ARRO's Minor Programs web site (ITSC login required) and pay attention to the department's deadlines. All courses that count toward the minor program will be included in the calculation of the GGA.
- Minor Program in Big Data Technology (for non-IT Minor students) - application deadline (with effective term in Spring 2019-20): All applications should be submitted in hard copies to room 3528, CSE Admin Office, on or before 5pm of 13 February 2020 (Thursday).
- Minor Program in Information Technology (for non-CSE students)