Number of Students (2017-2018)
- BEng in Computer Science; BSc in Computer Science; BEng in Computer Science and BBA in General Business Management (Dual Degree Program): 622
- BEng in Computer Engineering; BEng in Computer Engineering and BBA in General Business Management (Dual Degree Program): 145 (Another 145 are credited to the Department of Electronic and Computer Engineering)
- Master of Science in Big Data Technology: 154
- Master of Science in Information Technology: 112
- Master of Philosophy: 61
- Doctor of Philosophy: 210
The department was ranked 14th among all computer science and engineering departments worldwide according to QS World University Rankings in 2018, and 38th according to Academic Ranking of World Universities in 2017.
Prestige among Peers
We now have a total of 51 faculty members on board, representing a fair mix of senior faculty at the Professor and Associate Professor levels and junior faculty at the Assistant Professor level.
All of our faculty members have worldwide teaching and research experience in areas of Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Data, Knowledge and Information Management, Human Computer Interaction, Networking and Computer Systems, Software Technologies, Theoretical Computer Science, and Vision and Graphics. Our faculty members earned their PhD from renowned universities all over the world, and are highly regarded by peers in their field.