Number of Students (2017-2018)
- BEng in Computer Science; BSc in Computer Science; BEng in Computer Science and BBA in General Business Management (Dual Degree Program): 622
- BEng in Computer Engineering; BEng in Computer Engineering and BBA in General Business Management (Dual Degree Program): 145 (Another 145 are credited to the Department of Electronic and Computer Engineering).
- Master of Science in Big Data Technology: 154
- Master of Science in Information Technology: 112
- Master of Philosophy: 61
- Doctor of Philosophy: 210
The department was ranked 19th among all computer science and engineering departments worldwide according to QS World University Rankings, and 38th according to Academic Ranking of World Universities in 2017.
Prestige among Peers
We now have a total of 53 faculty members on board, representing a fair mix of senior faculty at the Professor and Associate Professor levels and junior faculty at the Assistant Professor level. In addition, we have a small number of visiting faculties who typically visit the Department for a short period of time, ranging from one to two terms.
All of our faculty members have worldwide teaching and research experience in areas of Database, Networking, Theoretical Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Human Computer Interaction, Software Technologies, and Vision and Graphics. Our faculty members earned their PhD from renowned universities all over the world, and are highly regarded by peers in their field.