BSc in Computer Science (COSC)

In addition to the BEng in Computer Science (COMP), the Department of Computer Science and Engineering also offers a BSc in Computer Science (COSC).

COSC is not a stand-alone major. It is designed for students who wish to graduate with a double-major, i.e., students enrolled in COSC must also be enrolled in an another major. They are required to complete the requirements of both majors, and will receive a degree with two program designations upon graduation.

Students who join the program are carefully supervised in order to build and follow a study plan tailored to their specific interests and needs, that will serve as a strong platform to achieve their future career goals.

Students can NOT enroll in COSC during their first year of study. Enrollment can only be done starting after the end of their first academic year.

For more information, please see

Further information for current students is available at

You may also refer to the following links for more general information:

CHEN, Yau Pun

From my experience in the school, I definitely met very interesting and inspiring people in this program. I believe, throughout different course, students could easily find and engage in anything that they are truly passionate about.

CHEN, Yau Pun

BSc(COSC & MATH & ELEC) 2020

COSC Program Coordinator


General Enquiry