See FYP Report
Suggested report length (12pt font, excluding appendix):
- Proposal Report: 6 pages
- Progress Report: 10 pages
- Final Report: 40 pages
Download report/essay templates:
All FYP/FYT reports, presentation slides and posters are to be submitted
online via the FYP Management
- The system accepts .pdf and .doc/.docx file only.
- Files uploaded to the system will be renamed to [group_id]_[AID]_[type
of report], e.g. 19_DL3_prog.docx
- Any group member may upload the reports for their group, but the
system will only keep the most recently uploaded file. Older versions will
be replaced by the newly uploaded file.
- Uploaded files cannot be deleted.
- Students may download their uploaded file for checking.
- Reports cannot be uploaded after
the due time on the due date.
The CSE department wishes all students to learn to write good academic
reports. Thus, ALL FYP/FYT students are required to meet
with our Communication Tutors responsible for FYP/FYT
twice before the final report is due:
- Once before the progress report is due, i.e. to seek help before the
proposal report is due or to discuss the proposal report and prepare for
the progress report. If you failed to meet the Communication Tutors, you
will NOT be able to submit your progress report.
- Once before the final report is due, i.e. to seek help before the
final report is due or to discuss your progress report and prepare for the
final report. If you failed to meet the Communication Tutors, you will
NOT be able to submit your final report.
Check the Communication Tutors Website for more