STC (spatial-temporal crowdsourcing) group is a database group that explores research related to spatial-temporal information and general crowdsourcing, from algorithms design to applications development. Our research is motivated by new technologies and new applications. We are part of the Department of Computer Science & Engineering at the The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
16 December 2017» Open Datasets Collection
12 December 2017» Tips about Research on Road Networks
10 November 2017» Found of Spatial-Temporal Crowdsourcing Group
- CHENG, Peng Ph.D., 2017. Now Researcher (Associate Professor) at East China Normal University
- TONG, Yongxin Ph.D., 2014. Now Associate Professor at Beihang University
- CAO, Chen Ph.D., 2014.
- FU, Rui M.Phil., 2015.
- XIA, Leihao M.Phil., 2015.
- ZHAO, Ziyuan M.Phil., 2015. Now at WeChat (Tencent)
- TU, Jiayang (Fiona) M.Phil., 2018. Now at Lenovo HK
Our work is supported by the Research Grants Council (RGC), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC), and Micorsoft.