- Do you have to find all the vertices with the functional dependency (FD) clean up method?
- Did you develop the FD normal form? Why?
- Can you give examples of how the FD normal exists?
- How is this different from traditional FD?
- Are the FD and normalization algorithms related?
- If I am interested in the efficiency issue, how do I enforce integrity constraints and inclusion constraints?
- Do you apply your algorithms to the FD problem?
- Why wouldn't you use an index?
- What have you done to check for FD?
- Is the object IS also uncertain?
- Does the distance depend on the probability?
Copyright HKUST CSE Dept. 2018
Blog template built for Bootstrap
Back to top