- How accurate is your prediction?
- Did you make past performance an indicator for future performance?
- When you calculated your error, did you use historical data?
- Did you simply predict things that already happened or use real incoming data?
- What accuracy do you get when you predict future prices?
- Can you update the number of days for prediction in the future?
- What is the maximum number of days for future price prediction?
- Does the pattern flatten out after 100 days?
- Would you use your own money to invest with this system?
- Which prediction method yielded the best results?
- How does a Naive Bayes (non-independent) classifier affect the output?
- Why does the prediction get worse when using data mining?
- How did you do the analysis?
- What if the trends are contradictory?
- Is this [a certain method of] prediction easy or hard?
- Did you read the UST PhD student's related work?
- How do you rotate the terrain (in your simulation)?
- How was running time affected by the size of the cells?
- How many grid cells did you use, and what size were they?
- What is the distance between objects or exhibits?
- What patterns did you look for?
- Who invented that algorithm?
- Does your system produce better or worse results than other methods?
- How far ahead can you make predictions?
- How realistic are these models?
- When you combined the two methods, how do you weight the contribution of the two, i.e., which one was more important?
- What is the purpose of this approach?
- How is this different from the traditional approach?
Copyright HKUST CSE Dept. 2017
Blog template built for Bootstrap
Back to top