Career Talk by Societe Generale
Societe Generale is going to arrange a career talk to both RMBI and CSE
students on 20 November 2015 (Friday).
Please register online before deadline.
SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Societe Generale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia.SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
Event: Career Talk by Societe Generale
Date: 20 November 2015 (Friday)
Venue: Room 4621 (Lift 31/32), HKUST
Target: Both RMBI and CSE Students
- Overview of Societe Generale
- Overview on key focus areas, setup and culture of Information Technology and Global Technology Services by REGIONAL COO OF ITEC, APAC
- Risk and Finance by BUSINESS ANALYST
- Client Trading Technology by MARKET ACCESS TEAM LEADER
- Production by HD OF PRODUCTON FOR MARKET ACCESS SUPPORT
- Infrastructure - with a focus on Digital by INFRASTRUCTURE SYSTEM MANAGER
- Sharing of career experience - JUNIOR ALUMNI
- Overview of junior opportunities - CAMPUS MANAGER
- Quiz and Q&A's
- Leaflets and goodies to be distributed
Registration Deadline: 16 November 2015 (Monday), 5:00pm